9.27.2011

Falling For...

I have never been more excited to welcome in my favorite season.  After a record breaking summer  of 100 days of 100+ degree weather and our town being named the hottest place in the country (read: the worst place to live), most everyone I know is welcoming fall with open arms.  While the temperatures here continue to be in the upper 80s, I am completely smitten with all things fall.  Right now I am falling for: mums and pumpkins, dark nails, fall fragrances, and pumpkin spice (nothing says fall to me than a hot pumpkin spice latte on a crisp fall morning!)...
   


image via HGTV

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I LOVE that bangle - it looks like vintage bakelite but so much more affordable! Yay JCrew. So much more hip now.

    P.S. Great blog - my first time here.

    Tanya from
    dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bit of a love affair with JCrew and absolutely have to get my hands on that bangle. Thank you for stopping by Tanya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...