1.13.2012

Haute Tots: Seattle Addition

To celebrate New Year's we took a trip up to Seattle and the Pacific Northwest to visit my family and see old friends.  Our trip was full of day trips and quiet nights at home enjoying delicious home cooked meals.   While we were visiting, I had the idea to start this new series.  I love to dress my kids.  I shop for them more than I shop for myself.  What is it about miniature clothes that is so darn cute.  Haute Tots was born to document some of the cuter outfits that have come around, hope you enjoy!


dress: Crewcuts Girls' Twirltime Dress  vest: ROXY Kids Cuddle Bug Sweater Vest  tights: Gap Bear Sparkle Tights  shoes: Nordstrom 'Micino' Mary Jane  necklace:  mommy's jewelry box (JCrew Factory)  purse: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...