12.10.2011

Tangerine Tango: 2012 Pantone Color of the Year

Pantone named tangerine tango  the official color of 2012 this week.  An unexpected but fresh and modern color choice.  Pantone described it as exotic and friendly, and I couldn't agree more.  For another fresh take on the newest color of the year, head over to The House of Turquoise where Erin rounds up her favorite orange and turquoise combos.

**Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE**


images via: {Jonathan AdlerWedding Dress BlogSheridan FrenchHouse BeautifulStand TallHarvestElements of Style BlogThe Blue House, The LennoxxStyle.comPhotoRadarSimplified BeeCreative Baby Nursery RoomsThe Barn Wedding BlogHabitually ChicCake Theater}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'm so excited for this year's colour - hot pink & I did not get along in 2011. I'm ready for a zesty 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...