2.22.2012

Pin of the Week

I have a confession to make, I have been cheating on my favorite blogs.  With Pinterest.  I am in serious need of a Pintervention.  While I was contemplating what to give up for Lent, I considered Pinterest.  Honestly.  But I just couldn't do it.  It is my number one guilty pleasure and I get such joy looking at all of the little pretties that pop up on my screen.  Don't you?  You can keep up with all of my pinning here.  So, instead of giving up Pinterest, I will be posting on TSF every day (excluding Sundays) until Easter.  Finally a reason to become a committed blogger.


I found this image via Gramercy, one of my absolute favorite blogs, full of beautiful home inspiration.  I would love to visit their shop in Atlanta and bring home a few special and luxurious touches.  There are so many aspects of this room that I love.  The repetition of blue in the gourd lamps and the small benches, the chevron rug, the canopy bed and that wallpaper.  As any true Southern Girl would do, I would add a fabulous monogram to those shams.  Is it just me or are they begging for one?!  My favorite part about this look is that it is accessible to anyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...