4.19.2012

Kitchens: the Custom Refrigerator

As a self professed shopaholic, I pretty much love any excuse to go shopping.  Except when I unexpectedly must buy appliances.  Like a refrigerator.  Maybe one day that shopping trip will be an exciting one.  Custom refrigerator cabinetry makes me swoon.  It connects the kitchen with the rest of the house by bringing in elements that mirror real furniture.  And I love the use of exquisite hardware on all the following pieces.
This may be my favorite kitchen ever.  The designer, Michelle Allman, attended to every detail and created a luxurious and comfortable space.  I love the flame stitch fabric on the bar stools, all of the custom cabinetry, and of course that range is to die for!

images via:  Pinterest, Southern LivingInspired Home & Design, Color Outside the LinesThe Deco Blog, Decorators Garden, Mrs. French, Things that Inspire, Cote de Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...